I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Monday, September 10, 2007

Sara & Glenn


Sara and Glenn live in Kansas City, Missouri and eloped to Denver on August 6th. It was a tiny wedding. I mean really tiny. So tiny, in fact, that not only was I the photographer, I was the witness and the ring bearer to boot! Since not a single other person was in attendance (except for the judge), I think the photos were particularly important. After the very brief ceremony we three strolled through downtown and the LODO and had a little fun snapping pictures here and there. It was a blast and we got some memorable images! I felt so honored to be such a big part of their day, I hope they enjoyed it as much as I did. They were awfully sweet and I wish them the very best!


For those of you not familiar with the area, that's the State Capitol building in the distance.



The radiant bride...

and the handsome groom.

This one at Union Station is probably my favorite image of the day.




I like this one too! They had to kiss for a long time while cars drove past. Not that they were complaining.


Here's me and the happy couple right after the ceremony. Photo by Judge Rapaport!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, it's love at 5,280 feet above sea level!

Anonymous said...

That's my sister! Everyone loved the pictures. Very beautiful and very professional.