I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Monday, September 17, 2007

Eboni's senior portraits

On Saturday I had the pleasure of shooting Eboni's senior pictures. She was such a treat! Eboni really wanted a fashion-y look to her portraits, which was great. We had a lot of fun. I got so many stunning pictures of her -- it was really tough choosing the ones for this blog entry. She needed almost no coaching at all, striking pose after pose with attitude! Hmmm, I think she's been watching America's Next Top Model...


I especially like this picture.


This is Eboni's homecoming dress. It looks great on her!

I love how the light falls on her face in this image.


2 comments:

Eboni said...

lol you take such good pictures. thats wat made them look so good ^.^

Kim J said...

Eboni looks gorgeous **AND** Tamera, you did a fabulous job as always! I bet Eboni has the best senior photos of her whole class!