I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Friday, August 17, 2007

A Tale of Four Sisters


My client Tracey asked me to capture some fun portraits of her and her three sisters -- Megan, Whitney and Molly -- before they all scattered to the four winds for college, career and marriage. We took a little walk through Monument Valley Park (one of my favorite places) and tried out a few different poses. Just a few days later, Whitney took off for the east coast and Molly went to college. I'm glad I was able to capture a little slice of their summer.








No comments: