I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Sunday, August 05, 2007

Renee & Nat

Well today was extremely rainy. And I do mean extremely! Renee and Nat had planned an outdoor wedding at the Craftwood Inn, but since it was raining buckets the ceremony was moved under the canopy. The rain never let up, but the show must go on! As I always say, no matter what happens you're going to end up married at the end of the day, and that's exactly what happened, rain or no. The ceremony was very sweet and the party was bumpin'! I had a really great time and got some fun party pics of all their crazy friends. Congrats Renee and Nat -- happy honeymoon!



Renee's dress was very special. Her mom made it, and it was gorgeous!

A glimpse of the bride through a rainy windowpane.


Married! Yippeeeee!!!

The first dance was to Danny's Song by Anne Murray.


4 comments:

Laura Sikat said...

I can't wait to view the rest of the pictures! The wedding was wonderful and we all simply had a great time. We love both Renee and Nat. Love Renee's Favorite Aunt - Laura

Renee said...

Tamara- you did a fantastic job capturing the moment...I can't wait to see the rest of the photos...This was a beautiful tease!!!

Tamera said...

Thanks Renee! I had a lot of fun taking them. :o) Tamera

Anonymous said...

Yes, Fabulous pictures. I can't wait to see more.... Love you Renee and Nat, You're favorite Auntie Toni :)