I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Sharon & Steve


07/07/07 was a BIG day for weddings -- supposedly one of the most popular wedding dates in history. Especially since it fell on a Saturday. Like probably every other wedding photographer on the planet, I was hard at work! Sharon and Steve are not my average couple, and by that I mean they're not in their twenties or thirties, or even their forties. This just goes to show you that true love knows no age! To see the expression on Steve's face when Sharon walked up the aisle brought tears to my eyes. They got married at the home of the people who introduced them, Steve and Joyce, and we all had such a great time. What a super day -- I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking.

The rings.

All the household doggies were gussied up with ribbons.

A tiny Buddha in the garden where the ceremony took place.


A quick snap of the bride before the ceremony.

Steve's big grin upon seeing his bride for the first time.




Vino bottled especially for the occasion. My Fair Lady is the name of their yacht.

The bride and groom circulated throughout the party holding hands just like this.

A loving look that speaks volumes.

No comments: