I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Monday, June 18, 2007

Magdalena & Arjang


Here I am blogging at 2:30 in the morning. One of my oldest friends, Magdalena, got married today (I guess technically it was yesterday), and I had the great pleasure of documenting this joyous event. I couldn't go to sleep until I had it blogged! Mags and Arjang had their ceremony in Green Mountain Falls at the historic gazebo, and their reception at the Craftwood Inn in Manitou Springs. It was such a treat for me to be both the photographer and a guest! Mags and Arjang, I wish you all the happiness that marriage can bring! It was wonderful to be a small part of your joy.


Magdalena having an emotional moment with her mom Heidi early in the day.

The gorgeous flowers were designed by Rhonda Nichols (http://www.rhondanicholsflowers.com/)

A candid moment of a nervous bride!


Thanks Mags for letting me get creative!



John proudly walks his daughter down the aisle.


The kiss and the attendant relief and joy!

Some hot portraits of a hot couple.


Arjang's niece, Anahita.

Magdalena's niece and godchild, Emily. Below is a poem she wrote for Arjang & Magdalena.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the way you let your heart show through in these images! Definitely a "hot couple" - and they definitely had a "hot photographer"!!

-walt

Tamera said...

Thanks Walt! It helps to have such a gorgeous, happy couple, don't you think?!? :o)