I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Saturday, June 02, 2007

Introducing Miss Emily


A friend of mine from my long-ago days of working in corporate America asked me to do some portraits of her nine month-old daughter, Emily. Erin's good about e-mailing pictures of her little one, but I had never met Emily in person until picture day. What a little cutie! Look at those gigantic eyes! And those eyelashes! Erin and Mac are going to be in serious trouble once Emily figures out that it's impossible to say no to her.
Here are some of my faves from our shoot...







No comments: