I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Sunday, June 24, 2007

Fun with a fisheye


My brother gave me this goofy fisheye camera a while ago for my birthday. It's really almost like a toy camera. It's plastic and the pictures are really crappy and distorted. Love it!
I took it out for a spin the other day...

Here's one of the little garden gnomes that live in front of my house.


The graffiti reads, "Thank you, Mr. Tree." Of course carving a tree probably isn't very environmentally correct. I guess they didn't think of that!

Pat kissing the top of my head.

2 comments:

metavida said...

Nice "toy camera" shots! I've got some film for your Holga packed & ready. Also, really liked some of those photos on your Sarah and Chad post. Now you're getting me all excited for my wedding!!

See you then,
Marcos

Tamera said...

I can't wait either Marcos! See you soon. Looking forward to breaking out the old Holga...

Tamera