I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Coffee anyone?

Sunday, March 18th was a patented gorgeous spring day in Colorado. Sometime around sunset I asked Pat if he wanted to go for a cup of coffee. "Sure," he said, "where do you want to go?" We looked at each other and simultaneously shouted, "Pueblo!" It's not that we think Pueblo has the world's greatest coffee, it's that we love to take a spontaneous drive anywhere, anytime...

On the way down the interstate we decided to take a little detour. There's a country road that runs parallel to I-25, about a mile east of the interstate. We love this road! We drive on it all the time but I never seem to have a camera with me when we do. At the golden hour especially, this is a nice way to get to Pueblo. It's a mostly unpaved road with a few ranches and farms on it. I just like it a lot. I had a camera with me this time around, so I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking.

My awesome boyfriend Pat!








We never did get coffee. We ended up at Pizza Hut instead. Great coffee run!

No comments: