I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Monday, January 08, 2007

My Favorite Photos of 2006

I decided to blog my 20 favorite photos of the year. That turned out to be impossible because I couldn't bear to narrow it down to 20, so I decided on 30. I don't know if they're the best pictures I took this year, but they're the ones I like the most. This list doesn't include any truly personal pictures, and it doesn't include any from my trip to Europe because then it would be 100% Europe pictures. Also, some of these have already appeared on my blog, so if I'm repeating myself please excuse. Anyway, in no particular order, here they are:

An heirloom Italian wedding ring. Mamma mia, it's gorgeous.

I have a love/hate relationship with this photo. Right now it happens to be love, but tomorrow that might not be the case. You decide.

This is Isabella, the daughter of my good friend Susana. She's such a beautiful baby.

I love the way he's looking at her! This is during the receiving line. Clearly his mind is on her alone.

Sisters!

I took this photo from outside through the window as I was leaving. October 14th -- trust me, it was cold out there but it was worth waiting for the right moment!

A 10 year anniversary portrait. They're still madly in love.

Lennox, my neighbors' 2 year-old, dancing to "You Spin Me Round." He was getting ever grumpier as the photoshoot progressed but when this song came on the radio he suddenly turned into a dancin' fool. What a ham!

I think the lighting in this photo really accentuates the detail in this exquisite wedding gown. The dress was completely handmade and took almost 100 hours to complete.

One of my favorite couples, Emily and Dan. They're so much fun.

16 month-old flower girl gets it done.

No explanation needed -- killer party!

This is Hannah at her 5th birthday party. Please see my October 13th post to read about her and how special she is to me.

I just think this picture is so romantic! They have a brand new baby now. That's what happens when you kiss too much.

No comments: