I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Sunday, January 14, 2007

Corina & Rick

Going back to weddings... I have been attempting to blog all the weddings I did this summer and this is taking some time! I'm up to August 10th, Corina and Rick. The ceremony and reception were at Hillside Gardens and it was a gorgeous day. We had been having some mercilessly hot weather, but August 10th was perfect. I've decided that 2006 was the year of the high school sweethearts, and Corina and Rick are an example. They met in high school in Utah and have been devoted to each other ever since. I think Corina had been planning this wedding since then! She had a giant grin on her face all day. Aren't they cute?

I like the detail in Corina's dress and her tiny waist.

This is Rick's niece.

This photo is more about the ringbearer.

Immediately after the ceremony, at the end of the aisle. Married! Rejoice!

Corina has the most extraordinary turquoise eyes.

The wedding party goes for a stroll...

This is during the first dance. Corina was so happy!

The gorgeous sunset over Pikes Peak.

No comments: