I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Lindsay & Cale

I really want to blog my Europe pics, but since there are so many of them I still have to hold off until I'm caught up with other things. But I still felt like blogging something so I thought I'd resume where I left off a few weeks ago. I had been blogging my summer chronologically and unfortunately in October I just got so busy that I had to kind of let it drop for a while. Anyway, the week of August 5th through August 12th I shot FOUR weddings: in Littleton, Colorado Springs, Colorado Springs and Parker. Let's just say it was a hectic week! I had a lot of fun and grabbed some great moments. This is my August 5th wedding, Lindsay and Cale. They live in Durango, which (if you're not familiar with Colorado) is literally on the other side of the state, so everything was planned long distance with lots of help from Lindsay's mom in Littleton. The ceremony was at St. Thomas More Church in Littleton, and the reception was at the Heritage Eagle Bend Country Club in Aurora. It was over a year of intensive planning for them and the whole day was gorgeous and went off without a hitch!

P.S. Today is my birthday. Happy birthday to me!


Lindsay's little sister Amanda gave a very emotional toast.

I just had to get them out on the links for a couple of shots. We're lucky we didn't get brained but it was totally worth it, what a cute picture!
Lindsay has attended St. Thomas More Church since childhood. It was very important to her to be married here.
I think my favorite moment of every wedding is that little reality check just moments after the ceremony when everyone realizes, "We did it!" Hugs and joyful tears usually follow. Just look at the relief and excitement on Lindsay's face!
Look at those eyes! Wow!
A tender little moment. They chose not to see each other before the ceremony, so the portrait session was their first real time alone.
If I'm patient and I wait around, I'm usually rewarded with a kiss during dinner.

No comments: