I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Bon jour!

I went to Europe from November 2nd through the 11th and every single last person I know has been bugging me to see the pictures I took! Sorry guys, but for now you're just going to have to make do with this one because I came home with over 1200 pictures taken. (1196 digital images and one roll of good old-fashioned TMax, which I will take great pleasure in developing by hand. When I get around to it.) Anyway, my first obligation is to my clients, so dealing with those Europe pictures will have to wait a little bit longer... in a couple of weeks I should be all caught up and then I'll be able to start blogging all the cool things I saw in England in France. I will also continue blogging some of the pictures I took this summer -- weddings and portraits. 'Til then, cheerio!

No comments: