I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Monday, October 16, 2006

Leanne & Jose Gabriel

July 8th turned out to be another multicultural wedding! Leanne met Jose in Venezuela on a mission, and they fell in love. Since she's from here, they decided to get married in Palmer Lake at the Pine Crest Event Center. It was rainy but we worked with the weather instead of against it -- I think rain is romantic! Since Leanne was in Venezuela during the entire engagement period and her friend Jesse in Dallas designed and sewed the wedding gown, Leanne had her lone dress fitting in a bathroom at the Dallas airport during a layover on her flight home! The dress turned out perfect, so kudos to Jesse. And uh by the way, I must also mention that, umm, it turns out that Venezuelan guys are extremely handsome! And they smell so good! And such beautiful hair! Jose had the handsomest brothers and cousins and uncles and who knows what at this wedding! The only bad part was at the end, when I accidentally backed my car into a ditch in the dark when trying to leave. All these hunky guys had to come out and rescue me. So embarrassing! I swear I didn't do it on purpose.

No comments: