I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Thursday, October 19, 2006

Alex & Melissa

July 13th was a Thursday, and my third wedding in six days. You'd think that I would have been really worn out and unmotivated, but actually I was stoked to work with Melissa and Alex, I just like them so much! She's from a tiny farm town in Nebraska, and he's from southern California: yes, country girl meets surfer dude. They've actually been together for over nine years, so when someone wrote "at last" in their guest book I had to get a picture of it. Melissa's "something borrowed" was an antique, hand-embroidered hanky that had belonged to her grandmother. I thought it was a sweet gesture in honor of Grandma. This was a fun, relaxed family get together. Great food, great company, great party. I had a lot of fun.


No comments: