I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Monday, October 09, 2006

Toni & Bryan



I started my blog in July but haven't updated it since because of problems with my site (long story). I've taken a heck of a lot of pictures in the interim (!), so I'm just going to recap my summer one entry at a time, starting with Toni and Brian's wedding on May 20th! What a great couple. They're from Pueblo and they opted to get married in Manitou Springs. We couldn't have asked for a more gorgeous spring day! Mother Nature really smiled on us. It was a great wedding -- he actually sang to her during the ceremony (a John Denver love song) and there wasn't a dry eye in the place, including mine. Congrats to Toni and Brian!

Many more blog updates to come, stand by...!

No comments: