I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Saturday, October 21, 2006

Emily & Ramiro

I had a couple of weeks off from weddings during the middle of July, whew! Then on the 23rd I photographed la boda de Ramiro y Emily. She's from here and he's from Mexico and they are very, very cute! Since Ramiro's family couldn't make it to the wedding, these pictures are especially important. Emily walked up the aisle to the strains of latin guitar in honor of Ramiro's heritage. I thought that was pretty cool! Although it was a small wedding, poor Ramiro was so nervous I thought I was going to have to give him a paper bag to breathe into! But it all came off beautifully, nerves notwithstanding. Oh, and they had some seriously cute flower girls.

No comments: