I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Saturday, October 14, 2006

Lynn & David

I did a really great wedding on June 24th. Lynn and David were my first official digital wedding experience. Up until then I was shooting 100% film. Boy did I have fun! Making the transaction to digital has been difficult in many ways, but in other ways it's really freed me up as a photographer and as an artist. Lynn and David were such a cute couple to break in my new camera with! They got married at First Christian Church, and the reception was at the Craftwood Inn. It was a military wedding, too, which is fun. I love all the pomp and ceremony. An all around great day, and such a gorgeous couple to "practice" on! Congrats guys!

I love this picture! Doesn't she look magnificent?

No comments: