I'm Tamera Goldsmith, a portrait and wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs and serving the Front Range: the Springs, Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Pueblo and the world. I specialize in wedding photojournalism and creative lifestyle portraiture, including maternity, babies, children, families and high school senior portraits. Thanks for visiting!



Thursday, October 12, 2006

Brooke & Mike

Brooke and Mike tied the knot at Hillside Gardens on June 3rd. I love doing weddings there because the view's so awesome. It was one of those postcard-perfect Colorado days, not too hot, shockingly blue skies. I thought Brooke had one of the coolest wedding gowns I've ever seen! The bodice was boned and tightly corseted, and the skirt had these super-stylish bustles all the way down the back -- but it wasn't a ballgown. It was chic! Another cool thing at their wedding: Mike sang a song to her at the reception. At first I thought, "Oh no, it's karaoke time," and I braced myself for yet another bad version of "Love Me Tender", but when he began to sing I was pleasantly surprised! I don't remember the song (it was a country song) but I do remember what a great crooner he was! Who knew?!? Not only is Mike a crackup and all-around great guy, he's the next Kenny Chesney! ...Stand by for more updates. I plan to have the entire summer blogged by the beginning of November.
I think this picture is so romantic!

No comments: